Monday, January 12, 2015

Kid’s Klub–Mini Album

For over a year now I have wanted to start a Kid’s Klub and I am finally making it happen.  We will meet every other month to make scrapbook pages, mini albums, cards, or home décor projects.  Whatever I come up with (and the attendees want to make).

So if you are local to Amelia, VA and have a child that is at least in the 3rd grade and/or over 9 years of age I hope you will join us Friday, February 6 at 6pm in my studio.

PML Mini Album (1)

Our first project will be a Christmas Mini Album using the Pear & Partridge Picture My Life (PML) cards.

PML Mini Album (2)

There is no stamping.  Kid’s will learn to use a paper trimmer and read the measurements along the ruler.

PML Mini Album (4)

It will hold 17 photos and there’s lots of room to share all your memories from the holidays.

PML Mini Album (15)

Cost is $25 and includes all materials to make this adorable Christmas Mini Album.

Please email me or leave a comment if you know a child that would like to attend.  (Kits for adults are also available.)

Thanks for stopping by.

Jaime

No comments:

Post a Comment