Friday, January 23, 2015

Cricut Artfully Sent Class in February

Well, I am having my first Cricut Artfully Sent Class tomorrow and can’t wait to start sharing this great cartridge with friends. 

The new Cricut Artfully Sent Collection is perfect to make any card you need.  This cartridge features pop-up, scene, sentiment, sleeve, pocket cards, and so much more.  Here is a look at the Cartridge Bundle and what comes with it.

Artfully-Sent5

Cricut® Artfully Sent Collection (Z3017)

$99 USD / $109 CAD
(retail value of nearly $125 USD / $135 CAD)

1 – Cartridge (700 Images: Cards and Font)
3 – My Acrylix™ D-size Stamp Sets*
1 – 12" × 12" White Daisy Cardstock Pack

*Recommended Blocks:

  • 1" × 1" (Y1000)
  • 1" × 3½ (Y1002)
  • 3" × 3" (Y1006)
  • 2" × 3½ (Y1009)

 

Today, I am here to share with you the projects that we will make in February for this class, 2 cards and an envelope. 

Artfully Sent Class 02 (1)

This month we are going to focus on the sentiment key cards. First, I’ll start with the “Hello Sunshine” card.  This was actually designed by CTMH as a make-n-take at last year’s Convention.

Artfully Sent Class 02 (4)

It is so simple.  I cut the card from Kraft cardstock and then just backed the “openings” with various other colors of paper.

Artfully Sent Class 02 (2)

This is the 2nd card that we will make.  Again just cut the card (I chose Canary cardstock) and back the “opening” with paper of your choice (I chose a sheet from the Paper Fundamentals pack).  This key also features an image of a bunny, so I had to add that to the card front as well. 

Artfully Sent Class 02 (3)

The Cricut Artfully Sent Collection comes with 3 great stamp sets.  Here I used the Just to Say (D1629) and Curlicue Frames (D1631) stamp sets on the inside of the card.

You can create these 2 cards and envelope by joining me at my next Cricut Class, Saturday, February 28 at 9am in my studio in Amelia, VA.

Cost is $12 if you own the Artfully Sent Cartridge. Simply bring your Cricut, Artfully Sent Cartridge Bundle, and I'll supply the rest and walk you through the cuts.

Cost is $24 if you don't own the Artfully Sent Cartridge, because I'll cut all of your pieces for you ahead of time.

Leave a comment or contact me to attend.

Thanks for stopping by.

Jaime

No comments:

Post a Comment