Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Scrapbook Club – Snowhaven

Ok so I know Thanksgiving isn’t even here yet and I’m talking about a paper collection with the word “snow” in it.  I think this just might be my favorite paper collection.  Ok, I probably say that after I use every collection.

Snowhaven Pgs 1&2

What I can say for a fact is that this is one of my favorite layouts.  I actually created it on my own, I didn’t copy anyone’s design or use any artwork for inspiration.  I picked out my pictures first, then chose a pattern and went from there.  

Snowhaven Close-Ups (5)

I embellished this layout with the Snowhaven Complements as well as some Silver Metallic Baker’s Twine.

Snowhaven Close-Ups (4)

I also added the Snowhaven Assortment with just a hint of Silver Shimmer Trim.  Since we haven’t stamped a title in forever, I chose to use the alphabet stamp set, Handwritten Print and some Glacier Ink to stamp my title.

Snowhaven Close-Ups (3)

 

For the 2nd layout I needed a pattern that featured a lot of pictures.

Snowhaven Pgs 3&4

The Snowhaven Complements include some great choices for page titles.

Snowhaven Close-Ups (1)

Oh, and I almost forgot that I used the Best Christmas stamp set to add some embellishments, borders, and journaling touches to both layouts.

Snowhaven Close-Ups (2)

This month there isn’t a Workshop on the Go Kit for these scrapbook layouts.  However, I can put together a kit for you or you can join us to create the pages if you are local to Amelia, VA.

So who wants to join in the fun?

Thursday, December 11 at 6:30pm

Sunday, December 14 at 2pm

Cost starts at just $28 and includes a full paper packet (you'll have leftovers) and all of the embellishments needed to complete the pages.
But, remember you choose how much you want to spend and purchase only the embellishments and tools that you want.


Register by Monday, November 24

If you can't make it to the workshop, simply purchase a kit and I'll include my instructions for both layouts for free.

Mark you Calendar for upcoming Scrapbook Club Dates:

January 8 & 11

February 8 & 12

March 12 & 15

April 9 & 12

May 14 & 17

 

Thanks for stopping by.

Jaime

No comments:

Post a Comment