Saturday, November 22, 2014

Cricut Artfully Sent Classes to start in 2015

I am really excited about the new Cricut Artfully Sent Collection.  I finally had time last weekend to sit down and create 2 cards for my first class in January.

The new Cricut Artfully Sent Collection is perfect to make any card you need.  This cartridge features pop-up, scene, sentiment, sleeve, pocket cards, and so much more.  Here is a look at the Cartridge Bundle and what comes with it.

 02 – Sarita L3

Cricut® Artfully Sent Collection (Z3017)

$99 USD / $109 CAD
(retail value of nearly $125 USD / $135 CAD)

1 – Cartridge (700 Images: Cards and Font)
3 – My Acrylix™ D-size Stamp Sets*
1 – 12" × 12" White Daisy Cardstock Pack

*Recommended Blocks:

  • 1" × 1" (Y1000)
  • 1" × 3½ (Y1002)
  • 3" × 3" (Y1006)
  • 2" × 3½ (Y1009)

 

I decided that I needed to start with the pop-up cards.  They appeared to be the most confusing and most intricate.   There really are 2 different type of pop-up cards.  First, the ones that open and the sentiment is “sitting” on the bottom of the card, but popping up from the fold.  Here’s what I mean. 

Artfully Sent Class 01 (2)

I used the Brushed paper collection for my patterned paper and backed the “celebrate” with 2 strips of cardstock thanks to a tip at Convention from fellow consultant Mandy Leahy.

Here’s the front of the card.

Artfully Sent Class 01 (1) - Smaller

 

As I mentioned I believe that there are 2 different types of pop-up cards.  The second one opens right to left and the image pops-up from the center of the card.  Here’s what I mean.

Artfully Sent Class 01 (4)

Here’s the front of the card.

Artfully Sent Class 01 (3) - Smaller

The butterfly in the center was not difficult to back, just time consuming.

Artfully Sent Class 01 (5)

All of the sentiments stamped on the card are from the sentiment stamp set that comes with the cartridge bundle.

Artfully Sent Class 01 (6)

This cartridge includes an additional booklet with instructions on how to create the pop-up cards.  It can still be a little confusing to figure out on your own and that’s where I come in. 

You can create these 2 cards by joining me at my next Cricut Class, Saturday, January 24 at 9am in my studio in Amelia, VA.

Cost is $12 if you own the Artfully Sent Cartridge. Simply bring your Cricut, Artfully Sent Cartridge Bundle, and I'll supply the rest and walk you through the cuts.

Cost is $24 if you don't own the Artfully Sent Cartridge, because I'll cut all of your pieces for you ahead of time.

Leave a comment or contact me to attend.

Thanks for stopping by.

Jaime

No comments:

Post a Comment