Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Card Club–Snowhaven Card Kit

Hello!  I am back to share some more artwork with you, a lot of artwork.  Today’s post is all about the Snowhaven Cardmaking Workshop On The Go Kit (G1085).

If you are local to the Chesterfield, VA area we would love for you to join us on Thursday, November 20 from 6:30-9:30pm for this Card Class. We will make 15 cards total (5 each of 3 designs) for only $25.

Cards - Snowhaven Kit (1)

Pictured above are the 3 designs as created by Close To My Heart.  The Snowhaven Workshop On The Go Cardmaking Kit ($24.95) includes the following to create 15 cards in total:

Workshops on the Go® Snowhaven Cardmaking Kit Contents:
1 – My Acrylix™ Snowhaven Workshop Stamp Set (D-size)
2 – Snowhaven B&T Duos™ Papers
4 – Cardstock Sheets (1 Cranberry, 1 Glacier, 1 Whisper, 1 White Daisy)
15 – White Daisy Cards & Envelopes
1 – Red Enamel Hearts (Z2009)
1 – Silver Shimmer Trim (Z1799)
1 – Instructional Brochure

Here’s a closer look at each one.

Cards - Snowhaven Kit (2)

Cards - Snowhaven Kit (3)Do you need a stamp set to caption a photo with those award-winning ugly sweaters?  Well, this is it.

Cards - Snowhaven Kit (4)

Cards - Snowhaven Kit (5)

I think you could even give the above card to someone who has an early January Birthday.

Cards - Snowhaven Kit (6)

Cards - Snowhaven Kit (7)

I love the trees stamped at the top of the card.  Another great stamp for making your own background.

Untitled

Above is the stamp set that comes in the Snowhaven Cardmaking Workshops on the Go Kit (G1085) $24.95. (Sorry, I know it’s not the best photo.)

So I wanted to give my customers some choices.  Some of them are really partial to Christmas Cards that state the actual words “Merry Christmas”.  So here is what I came up with.

Cards - Snowhaven Kit (8)

I kept the same design of the cards I just used different stamp sets.

Cards - Snowhaven Kit (11)

This sentiment comes from one of my favorite new stamp sets, Merriest Christmas (B1468).

Cards - Snowhaven Kit (12)

Ok, I know this one doesn’t say “Christmas”, but it was my last chance to use these polar bears.  How cute?  This is from Polar Bear Holiday (C1557).

Cards - Snowhaven Kit (9)

This card uses 2 stamp sets, Merriest Christmas (B1468) and Sing Glory (C1587).  Sing Glory is one of our new Hostess Only stamp sets that can be seen on page 7 of the Annual Inspirations Idea Book.  That means it is only available to Hostesses who hold a party (in person or online).  They can use their Hostess Rewards to purchase 1 of 10 stamp sets at a discount.

Cards - Snowhaven Kit (10)

From the same Sing Glory (C1587) stamp set I created this card.  Love this angel and sentiment.

 

So now if that wasn’t enough, I took it a step further.  I have some customers that have already expressed a concern with doing 3 months of Christmas Cards (we made them in July and October as well).  Well, here are my non-Christmas creations.

Cards - Snowhaven Kit (13)

These are probably some of my favorites.

Cards - Snowhaven Kit (15)

This was the perfect sentiment to accompany all of the Red Enamel Hearts (Z2009) and the stamped heart image.  This sentiment is one of our new Mini stamps, Guiding Heart (M1046).

Cards - Snowhaven Kit (14)

Everyone needs Birthday cards and on this card I used the stamp set titled Lovely Birthday (B1462).  Also, in place of where all those trees were stamped I attached a piece of white cardstock that was embossed with our Dots Embossing Folder (Z1924).

Cards - Snowhaven Kit (16)

This card actually uses an older retired stamp set, sorry!  It was available for a short time as a Stamp of the Month.  I’ve still got some if you are interested, so contact me to purchase yours for $15.

 

So, there has to be something for you in this workshop and you too can make these cards.  Even if you aren’t local, I can put together a kit for you and mail it directly to you.

So who wants to join in the fun?

 

Thursday, November 20 at 6:30pm

Cost is just $25 to make 15 cards (5 each of 3 designs)


Register by Wednesday, November 5

If you can't make it to the workshop, I can put a kit together for you.  Add $5 if shipping applies, and $5 if you want it stamped.

 

Mark you Calendar for upcoming Card Club Dates:

January 22

 

Thanks for stopping by.

Jaime

No comments:

Post a Comment