Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Card Class–Yuletide Carol

Christmas Cards are here!  Be sure to make plans to join us on Thursday, October 23 from 6:30-9:30pm for my annual Christmas Card workshop. We will make 12 cards total (3 each of 4 designs) for only $25.

Cards - CTMH Yuletide Carol (1)

All of these cards feature the Yuletide Carol paper packet.  This first card is one of my favorites, but I can’t take credit for it.  I basically copied it from a picture in the new Annual Inspirations Idea Book.  They created a framed piece of art and I just turned it into a card.

Cards - CTMH Yuletide Carol (2)

I just love this stamp set, Reason for the Season D1614.  One of the best nativity sets we’ve ever had.

Cards - CTMH Yuletide Carol (3)

I used that stamp set again in Cashmere Ink to accompany the solo “O Holy Night” sentiment (A1168).

Cards - CTMH Yuletide Carol (4)

This card features the Best Christmas (D1613) stamp set.  I just love that tree.  The stamp set includes a deer also, but that would have been a little much for the card class to cut out.

Cards - CTMH Yuletide Carol (5)

Check out the star on top of the tree.  That is from the White Enamel Stars pack (Z2010).  I took the Gold Metallic Marker (Z1768) and simply colored it.  SO COOL!!!

Cards - CTMH Yuletide Carol (6)

The last of the 4 cards that we will create uses the Noel stamp set C1598 and one of our Circle Spin Cards (Z1866).

Cards - CTMH Yuletide Carol (7)

The sentiment “Happy Christmas to all” worked perfectly on the circle.  I know it doesn’t say “merry”, but the important part is that it says Christmas.

Cards - CTMH Yuletide Carol (8)

You too can make these cards.  Even if you aren’t local, I can put together a kit for you and mail it directly to you.

So who wants to join in the fun?

Card Class

Thursday, October 23 at 6:30pm

Cost is just $25 to make 12 cards (3 each of 4 designs)


Register by Wednesday, October 8

If you can't make it to the workshop, I can put a kit together for you.  Add $5 if shipping applies, and $5 if you want it stamped.

 

Mark you Calendar for upcoming Card Club Dates:

November 20

January 22

Thanks for stopping by.

Jaime

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful cards! I used them as inspiration for the cards I just made! Check out my versions if you like! Thanks for the inspiration! http://inspirepapercrafts.blogspot.ca/2014/10/christmas-is-just-around-corner.html

    ReplyDelete