Friday, September 12, 2014

ARTFULLY SENT is here!!!!

Yeah! Close To My Heart’s Cricut Collection, ARTFULLY SENT is available to order NOW for only $99! I’m so excited to be sharing this news with you and I know many of you have been patiently waiting to hear this news (me too)!

Card in book
You’ll be able to place your order HERE on my WEBSITE today !  You will qualify for this exclusive Stamp of the month Forever Family for only $5.00 as well:

Sept. SOTM

Let’s look at all the amazing items you can create with our 4th Cricut Collection:  Artfully Sent for CARD CREATIONS!  The Collection comes with a full pack of White Daisy cardstock, 3 adorable stamp sets including a whimsical alphabet, fun frames, and TONS of great card sentiments!

artfully sent

This Cricut CARD Collection will give you so many HANDMADE Masterpieces in no time at all! Choose from cards with sentiments, cut directly into them, or combine several cutouts to create your own pop-up scenes.

  • Featuring 400 card designs (includes Pop Ups, Swing, Scene & Sentiment)
  • More than 25 card themes and 5 different card formats
  • Including dynamic interactive designs! (I know you’ll love these buttons!)
  • This cartridge has a card for any and all occasion—even if the occasion is “just because!”

Card styles include: 

pop up cards scene cards sentiment cards Swing Cars

If you love Project life cards, you’ll love our POCKET CARDS and even more!

Pocket PML cards

Beyond Cars

Envelopes with liners Fun sleeves Fun with Functions

WOW!  So much in one Cricut Collection: ARTFULLY SENT! I don’t even have my own copy so I’m going to be buying it just like you!  So, I know you’ve been waiting patiently and I hope you are ready to jump in!

Would you like to receive $25 in FREE product:?

Either purchase $150 on your own or ASK a BUDDY to join you and send me an email @ jaime_llewellyn@yahoo.com.  I love giving out the free reward program to those who have qualified for this benefit!  Enjoy! With a *new* Annual Inspirations Idea Book online, how could you pass it up?

 

Thanks for stopping by.

Jaime

No comments:

Post a Comment