Thursday, July 10, 2014

Scrapbook Club–Skylark

I am so excited about the new Idea Book, but we’ve still got 1 more kit from the current book that we haven’t created yet – SkylarkI just love the colors of this kit.  You know it’s a proven fact that blues and greens are calming and soothing colors.  Maybe that’s what makes it so appealing.

Skylark Pgs 1&2 - Smaller

I don’t have pictures of my pages because I am trying to gather photos of my students from Fuquay-Varina High School when I was the Choral Director there.  I can’t believe that I don’t have any (or at least that I can find).  Thank goodness for Facebook because I’m able to reconnect with some of my students and they are sending me pics.

Skylark Pgs 3&4 - Smaller

As always, you can choose to buy the Workshop on the Go Kit which includes the stamp set and embellishments or just get the paper and choose what embellishments you want to purchase.  The choice is up to you.

I used the embellishments that came in the Workshop on the Go Kit and added the Skylark Complements (Dimensional Elements) for more easy titles and journaling.

Remember that all of this product being used is retiring at the end of July so be sure to get yours today.

So who wants to join in the fun?

Thursday, August 7 at 6:30pm

Sunday, August 10 at 2pm

Cost starts at just $25 and includes a full paper packet (you'll have leftovers) and 2 of the embellishments needed to complete the pages.
But, remember you choose how much you want to spend and purchase only the embellishments and tools that you want.


Register by Thursday, July 24

If you can't make it to the workshop, simply purchase the Skylark Workshop On The Go Kit and I'll include my instructions for both layouts for free.

Mark you Calendar for upcoming Scrapbook Club Dates:

September 11 & 14

October 9 & 12

November 6 & 9

December 11 & 14

Thanks for stopping by.

Jaime

No comments:

Post a Comment