Wednesday, July 2, 2014

New Consultant Kit starts TODAY & a sneak peek

I just returned from Close to My Heart’s annual Convention, this year in Disneyland in Anaheim, CA.  It was so much fun! 

Actually when I signed up as a consultant I did it to create a business where I was the boss and could be in charge of my own schedule and income.  I never knew that I would meet so many amazing women from all over the country that I now call my friends.  Nor did I think that I would have earned 2 all expense paid vacations (one a Hawaiian Cruise and the other a week at an all-inclusive resort in Costa Rica).

Well, now it’s your turn to become a member of the Close to My Heart Club and join my team.  Here is a sneak peek at some of the new products that are available NOW in the new consultant kits

There are 2 kits to choose from:  one for scrapbookers and one for cardmakers.

Consultant Kit Scrapbooking

Consultant Kit Cardmaking

To learn more about joining me team click here.

If you are ready to join click here.

Thanks for stopping by.

Jaime

No comments:

Post a Comment