Monday, July 28, 2014

Cricut Class–Pathfinding “family” page

This is probably one of my favorite Cricut Artbooking classes.  I am so pleased with how this turned out and it really wasn’t that hard. 

Artbooking Class 08 (1)

Starting in mid-August all of my classes will be using the new Pathfinding Collection (available August 1).  As you can see it is perfect for fall pages.  Here is a close-up of just the page itself.

Artbooking Class 08 (2)

There are just a few embellishments that are retired or retiring on Thursday, July 31.  They are the brown striped ribbon, the baker’s twine hemp, and the color ready cork shapes. 

Artbooking Class 08 (3)

I did not do any stamping or inking on this page it is just straight Cricut cuts and all from the Artbooking cartridge.

Artbooking Class 08 (4)

You can create this page by joining me at my next Cricut Class, Saturday, August 16 at 9am in my studio in Amelia, VA.

Cost is $10 if you own the Artbooking cartridge. Simply bring your Cricut, Artbooking Cartridge Bundle, and I'll supply the rest and walk you through the cuts.

Cost is $20 if you don't own the Artbooking cartridge, because I'll cut all of your pieces for you ahead of time.

The Shadow Box Frame is sold separately and available at the discounted price of $32 for attending this class.

Leave a comment or contact me to attend.

Thanks for stopping by.

Jaime

1 comment: