Monday, June 9, 2014

Scrapbook Club–Timberline

Summer is here and that means camping, swimming, and all sorts of outdoor activities.  So you know you are going to have tons of pictures that need to be scrapbooked.  Well, July’s Scrapbook Club will feature the Timberline paper collection that will be perfect for these activities.

I knew exactly what pictures I wanted to use on these pages.  A few years ago, my husband and I took a weekend trip to the Blue Ridge Parkway for our anniversary.  We stayed at the Peak’s of Otter Lodge and hiked Sharp Top Mountain.  That’s right hiked all the way up to the top and it just about killed me.  I knew just how out of shape I was when we got back to the bottom and I could hardly move later.  However, I will say that the view from the top was AMAZING!!!! (and yes, it was worth it).

Timberline Pages 1&2 - Smaller

As always, you can choose to buy the Workshop on the Go Kit which includes the stamp set and embellishments or get the paper and choose the embellishments you want to purchase.  The choice is up to you.

Timberline Pages 3&4 - Smaller

I used the embellishments that came in the Workshop on the Go Kit and created the pages mostly like CTMH did.  However, I did add the Topiary Mini Chevron Ribbon (Z1929), Durables Triangle Studs (Z1928), and Chocolate Woodgrain Washi Tape (Z1930) to the layouts. 

So who wants to join in the fun?

Thursday, July 10 at 6:30pm

Sunday, July 13 at 2pm

Cost starts at just $25 and includes a full paper packet (you'll have leftovers) and 2 of the embellishments needed to complete the pages.
But, remember you choose how much you want to spend and purchase only the embellishments and tools that you want.


Register by Monday, June 23

If you can't make it to the workshop, simply purchase the Timberline Workshop On The Go Kit and I'll include my instructions for both layouts for free.

Mark you Calendar for upcoming Scrapbook Club Dates:

August 7 & 10

September 11 & 14

October 9 & 12

November 6 & 9

December 11 & 14

Thanks for stopping by.

Jaime

No comments:

Post a Comment