Tuesday, June 3, 2014

June Card Club

Hello!  I can’t believe it’s June already and the sun is shining.  I am so excited for all of the summer activities and weekend getaways to come.

Today I wanted to share with you the cards that we will be making at this month’s Card Club.

Card Club 06 (1) - Smaller

If you are local to Amelia, VA I hope you will join us on either:

Thursday, June 19 at 6:30pm

or

Sunday, June 22 at 2pm

Cost is $25 to make 12 cards (3 each of the 4 designs)

(price includes all cards, envelopes, a full roll of the Honey Triangles Washi Tape, and embellishments)

If you don’t live near Amelia, VA I can put together a kit for you.  If you want me to stamp it for you add $5.  If shipping applies add $5.

 

For these cards I wanted to focus on our Mini Stamps and Washi Tape.  If you haven’t discovered our mini stamps yet click here to see all of the designs.  They are so affordable at just $2.95 each, and of course super cute.

Card Club 06 (2)

For this card I used the Newlyweds stamp (M1035), and colored the bumper with the Silver Metallics Marker.  You could also use the Baby Carriage stamp (M1027).

Card Club 06 (3)

I love the banner created with just washi tape and baker’s twine.

Card Club 06 (6)

I found this pattern on Pinterest and the Hi stamp (M1041) was a perfect fit. I colored the bottom of the

I have to give a big shout out to my dear friend and fellow consultant Gina Brandstetter for these last 2 cards.  I took her designs and just made them work for my class.

Card Club 06 (5)

How creative was she to take a Cricut cut star out of white cardstock and cover it with washi tape and then adhere it to the card so that it matches up with the other washi tape. Brilliant!

Card Club 06 (4)

These mini stamps are a perfect fit for the Circle Spin cards.  Here I used the Shooting Star stamp (M1038) and colored the center of the star with the Ruby marker and the Gold Metallics marker.

On the Good Job stamp (M1039) I simply took a Blending Pen and Ruby ink to add a little bit of color to the bottom of each letter.

Email me to attend the workshop or purchase a kit.

Thanks for stopping by.

Jaime

1 comment:

  1. Ah Jaime! I Love all your cards! I just might have to lift that 'Just Married/Baby Carriage" card! LOVE the banner! and "HI" card - that one is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete