Sunday, June 22, 2014

July Card Club

I will be heading to Close To My Heart’s annual Convention in just a few days and I can’t wait.  I get to see friends from around the country (and Canada) that I haven’t seen in months and share ideas with other consultants.  It’s so much fun!

Before I leave I wanted to share with you the cards that we will be making at July’s Card Club.

Card Club 07 - Smaller

That’s right it’s Christmas in July.  This was such a big hit last year, so I’m doing it again.

If you are local to Amelia, VA I hope you will join us on either:

Thursday, July 24 at 6:30pm

or

Sunday, July 27 at 2pm

Cost is $25 to make 12 cards (3 each of the 4 designs)

(price includes all cards, envelopes, and embellishments)

If you don’t live near Amelia, VA I can put together a kit for you.  If you want me to stamp it for you add $5.  If shipping applies add $5.

 

So my obvious focus was Christmas, which was really hard to do since we don’t have any Christmas paper, embellishments, or new Christmas stamps right now.  So I had to get creative and I turned to the Cricut (and pinterest for inspiration).

Card Club 07 (4)

Isn’t that deer cut the coolest?  I cut it from our Green Glitter Paper (Z1847) and embossed the trees with our Damask (Z1927) and Quatrefoil Embossing Folders (Z1926).

Card Club 07 (2)

This card is one of my favorites.  I completely stole the design from a card on Pinterest and I can’t remember the name of the person, but you can find their original card on my Cards board on Pinterest.

Card Club 07 (3)

This card was so easy and so cute.  It’s just paper (cardstock and glitter paper of course), with some strategic cutting.  I love the embossing because it almost gives the effect of Santa's “fur” on his suit.  The stamp is from the Perfect Fit – Holidays (B1412) and it truly was a perfect fit! (yes, pun intended)

Card Club 07 (5)

This is probably my favorite card, which is ironic because it did not start out that way.  I knew I wanted to use the soon to be released July Stamp of the Month – Circus Alphabet (S1407).  Then when I found the diagonal stamp from the In The Background (D1540) stamp set and stamped it with Ruby Ink – perfection!

Email me to attend the workshop or purchase a kit.

Thanks for stopping by.

Jaime

No comments:

Post a Comment