Monday, November 4, 2013

New Product Sneak Peek

I know it has been a whole month since I have posted anything and I am SORRY!!  I can’t decide if I have too much going on, if I don’t work fast enough, or if I just have horrible time management skills – it’s probably a combination of all 3.  Well, I’m hoping that things are going to begin to slow down and become more manageable for me.  So here I am again hoping you will continue to follow along and I promise to try my absolute best to post more regularly.  With that being said, here is CTMH’s next amazing special for new consultants.

01 CC

Choose a FREE Picture My Life scrapbooking program when you join my team, the Harmonious Scrappers, from November 1 – December 15 and submit qualifying personal sales*, you’ll receive a stunning new product, the Picture My Life scrapbooking program – FREE (retail value $24.95)!  Select from 8 darling themes, from vacation to friendship to childhood – each featuring 122 double-sided cards plus 10 unique Memory Protectors to capture it all.  Picture it – then capture it!

Have you heard of Becky Higgins Project Life program?  Well, it’s sort of like that – but BETTER!  I’m not super familiar with it, but I know that you don’t need paper trimmers, adhesive, or tools.

02 CC

This new product will be available to customers February 1, but as a new consultant you’ll get 1 FREE.  As a new consultant you must submit qualifying personal sales of $300 by March 31, 2014 – easy as pie!

To learn more about joining my team click on the “Join My Team” tab above.  To join my team and receive your FREE product click here.

Thanks so much for stopping by.  I promise to try and post more regularly. 

Jaime

No comments:

Post a Comment