Monday, November 18, 2013

Make the switch to Close To My Heart today

Make a fresh start, discover great products, and earn a real income when you make the switch and become an Independent Close To My Heart Consultant! Take a look at this short "Why Switch" video to learn why you should make the switch to Close To My Heart today.

 

Click here to make the switch and sign up today.

Still need some convincing?  As a new Consultant you can choose between 2 kits.  The essentials kit for just $49 has a retail value of approximately $150.

030 – Consultant Essentials Kit

Or choose the Master Kit with even more supplies, Studio J layouts, and even more materials to start your business.

031 – Consultant Master Kit

Still not convinced?  Between now and December 15 when you join the Close To My Heart family and submit qualifying sales you can choose a FREE Picture Your Life scrapbooking program.  Select from eight darling themes, from vacation to friendship to childhood – each featuring 122 double-sided cards plus 10 unique Memory Protectors to capture it all. 

Picture My Life Avonlea

Picture My Life Babycakes

Picture My Life Chantilly

Picture My Life Later Sk8r

Picture My Life Laughing Lola

Picture My Life Surf's Up

Click here to join the Close To My Heart family!  You truly are welcome here!

Thanks for stopping by.

Jaime

No comments:

Post a Comment