Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Thank You for your support

Sorry I have been absent for a while.  For those of you who don’t know, my father-in-law passed away a week ago.  He had suffered with various illnesses for a long time, but this was an unexpected accident.

The good news is that he is in a much better place and is no longer in pain or suffering.  He was such a strong believer of Jesus Christ and there was no question that he loved the Lord.  He showed it daily in everything that he did. 

I have learned so much about my husband over the past week and I can say that I am so PROUD to be married to him.  I hope that our relationships with the Lord will continue to grow and that everyone will know how much we too love the Lord.  I also hope that if you do not know Jesus Christ that you would seek him and begin your everlasting relationship with him.

Thank you for all of the cards of love and support that you have shown us over the past week.  We are very grateful!

Jaime

No comments:

Post a Comment