Thursday, August 1, 2013

New Autumn/Winter Idea Book is here!!

I am so excited about all of the products in the New Autumn/Winter 2013 Idea Book.  If you have been keeping up with social media lately and following my blog then you know that one of the most exciting products is the new Cricut Artbooking Collection.  I will be featuring this collection very soon and will show detailed pictures of all of the images and some artwork I have already created.

Here is a look at the bundle in which you get the cartridge with 700 images (includes 15 layout themes, accents, borders, titles, overlays, and photo mats), 3 D-size stamp sets (retail value $35.90), and 3 sheets of Dimensional Elements (retail value $14.85).
 08 – Cricut Artbooking Bundle
It came to my attention late last night that there are other consultants already selling this cartridge and at a hugely discounted price.  First, you should know that we are not allowed to sell items from a new Idea Book until it goes live, which is TODAY.  So they were breaking the rules there.  Also, they must have very deep pocketbooks, as they are giving away their commission and more.  I personally believe in honor, integrity, loyalty, and just plain "doing the right thing."


HOWEVER, I can do one better than them.  I can offer you the new Cricut Artbooking Collection at 50% off - that's a price of just $49.50.  Here's how:

  1. Host your own Gathering - Invite your friends and family for a fun night out to get creative.  With sales of just $250 you can get the Artbooking Collection for 50% off AND an additional $40 in FREE product AND a Workshop on the Go Kit for FREE.
  2. Host your own Catalog Party - Collect orders from your friends and family to be placed in a special online order (i.e. Your name's Catalog Party).  With sales of just $250 you can get the Artbooking Collection for 50% off AND an additional $40 in FREE product AND a Workshop on the Go Kit for FREE.
  3. Become a Club Member - Simply place a minimum monthly order of $50 and in 4 months you will receive the Artbooking Collection for 50% off AND an additional $40 in FREE AND your monogram stamp along with handmade cards AND periodic product specials.


Just a note about my Monthly Cricut Class.  From now until the end of the year all of my Cricut Classes will be using the Artiste cartridge.  Starting January of 2014 all of my Cricut Classes will use the new Artbooking cartridge.  I do this to allow my customers and club members to get their cartridge at 50% off.

If you do NOT get your cartridge through me you will be charged the $20 price for each class and not the discounted $10 price for cartridge owners.

Let me close by saying that I am EXTREMELY thankful for ALL of you and the business that you have given me over the last 4 years.  I try very hard to express my thanks with gifts to you (most recently the "A True Thank You" stamp set that I gave to all of my Club Members), specials when my pocketbook will allow it, and even an end of year FREE crop.  So again THANK YOU from the very bottom of my heart!

Jaime

PS-Sorry for the interruption in posts.  I just felt that this needed to be said.

No comments:

Post a Comment