Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Take-out Box from the Artiste Cartridge

Hello!  So today I am sharing the first of 3 projects from my upcoming Cricut Artiste Class.  I hold this class each month and we create different projects using our Cricuts and the Artiste Cartridge Bundle.  If you live near Amelia, VA you can join us for the class on Sunday, August 11 at 10am in my Studio.  The cost of the class is as follows:

  • $10 if you own the Artiste Cartridge Bundle; bring your Cricut and cartridge and we will walk through the cuts together
  • $20 if you do NOT own the Artiste Cartridge Bundle; I will cut all of your paper ahead of time

Email me to register for this class.

If you are not local you can purchase a kit that will include all products needed to create this project.  I will include the link to purchase your kit after I share all of the projects.

 

The first project is a Take-out Box.

Artiste Class 08 (10)

I cut the box from the Chantilly Paper Pack.  This box is so easy to assemble because it doesn’t require any adhesive.  I just love that.

Artiste Class 08 (11)

The bow was cut from Ruby and Buttercup Cardstock along with the tag.  I used the stamp set, 4 My Friend, to stamp my sentiment in Slate Pigment ink and then embossed it with clear embossing powder.

I added a strip of Blush cardstock and Silver Shimmer Trim (I LOVE this stuff) and it’s done.

Artiste Class 08 (9)

I created one box for each of my team members attending Convention this year.  I filled each box with some goodies they would need for Convention.

Well, thanks for stopping by and you are DEFINITELY going to want to come back tomorrow.  I am participating in a Consultant Stamp of the Month Blog Hop for the first time.  YEAH!!  I used the new August Stamp of the Month for my 2nd project for this class.  Plus you can “hop” your way around to see all types of artwork created using the August Stamp of the Month, A Chocolate Affair.

Jaime

No comments:

Post a Comment