Sunday, July 21, 2013

Kit of the Month - Surf's Up - 2nd Layout

Well, I hope you enjoyed the first Surf’s Up layout.  Today I am sharing a 2nd layout that I created.  (Remember this kit is retiring at the end of this month, so get yours before they are gone). 
Surf's Up - Pgs 3&4 - Smaller
This is the additional layout also created by CTMH for the Surf’s Up Workshop On The Go kit. This kit includes easy to follow instructions that show you exactly what dimensions to cut your paper, how to stamp the images, and the placement of all elements on the layout.  (Remember this kit is retiring at the end of this month and might sell out early so get yours before they are gone.)
Surf's Up (7)
This Workshop On The Go Kit includes a Surf’s Up Level 2 Paper Pack, an exclusive stamp set, the Surf’s Up Assortment and the Sparkles Clear Assortment.
Surf's Up (6)
You will also need the 2” Scalloped Circle Punch to create the “sun” element on page 2. (This punch retires at the end of this month so get it before it’s gone.)
Surf's Up (8)
I added some of the Paradise Baker’s Twine Assortment wrapped around some of the embellishments.
 
There are 2 ways that you can also make these pages.
1-Join my Kit of the Month club and each month I’ll ship a new Workshop On The Go kit directly to your home.  Simply follow the instructions in the Workshop On The Go guide and I’ll email you my directions for any additional pages that I create..  (You will need inks and blocks for stamping.)

2-Join us for my Monthly Scrapbooking Club if you live near Amelia, VA and we will create 4-12x12 pages at either of the following dates:

Thursday, August 8, 2013 from 6:30-9:30pm
 Sunday, August 11, 2013 from 2-5pm

Cost starts at just $16 and includes a full Level 2 Paper Pack.
Cost is $30 for a Level 2 Paper Pack and all of the embellishments
(You choose how much you want to spend.)

Email me or leave a comment if you want to attend.

Thanks for stopping by!
Jaime

No comments:

Post a Comment