Friday, July 12, 2013

Background Stamps

Check out this video. I just love background stamps and I don't use them enough.  In this video you will discover tips and tricks for using background stamp sets to create continuous images, personalized patterned papers, and nested designs.



I love the stamp set In The Background (D1540) that Monica used in the video.  (I actually have 3 in stock so if you are local let me know and I'll save you some money on shipping.)


Here are some cards that I created using this stamp set.  (The circle cards were designed by Karen Pederson and the "Home Sweet Home" card was designed by Close To My Heart.)



Thanks for stopping by.  Be sure to come back tomorrow for my first ever blog hop.  I am so excited to be participating in the Stamper's With An Attitude Blog Hop.
Jaime

No comments:

Post a Comment