Wednesday, July 31, 2013

August Stamp of the Month Blog Hop

Welcome to our Stamp of the Month Blog Hop! I am so excited because this is my very first time participating in this Blog Hop.  This month we have 59 Close To My Heart Consultants sharing their creations using the August SOTM, A Chocolate Affair, a set of 16 stamps.
Aug13-AChocolateAffair
If you have come here from Pam Jarrett‘s Blog, you are on the right path! The blog hop is a great big circle, so you can start here and just click on the link at the end of the post on each blog to move to the next one!  If you get lost along the way, you’ll find the complete list of participating consultants here.
This is the 2nd project that I created for my upcoming Cricut Artiste Class.
Artiste Class 08 (2)
I used the cut on page 67 of the Cricut Artiste cartridge booklet.  I simply cut the “envelope” from Ruby Cardstock at 5 1/2” and the center label from Buttercup Cardstock at the same size.  To “back” the label I cut the same image from the Chantilly paper at 6 1/2”.
Artiste Class 08 (3)
Cut a small slit at the top of the “envelope” and thread a piece of ribbon through it.  Then insert your candy bar and tie the ribbon in a bow at the top.  The candy bar will now slide in and out of the envelope easily.  Piece of cake – I mean chocolate.
Artiste Class 08 (4)
I used the various sentiments from the stamp set to create a border along the top and bottom of my “envelope”.  Of course you want to do this before you adhere it together and insert the candy bar.  Then just embellish with a few gems from the Pink Glitter Gems assortment.
Artiste Class 08 (5)
Remember, the August SOTM is only available until August 31, 2013 and the best part is that this month you can get it FREE! With just a minimum purchase of $50 you can get this stamp set absolutely FREE! Contact your CTMH Consultant or click here to get yours!
Now "Hop" on over to Jean McNulty's Blog to see her work! Be sure to visit all of the Consultant’s Blogs to get some great crafting ideas!
Thanks for stopping by!
Jaime













4 comments: