Saturday, June 1, 2013

June Stamp of the Month Layout "Uniquely You"

Well, it's a new month which means a new Stamp of the Month.  Close To My Heart creates a special stamp set for our Stamp of the Month program, that is available ONLY during that month.  You can purchase the stamp set at full retail value, $17.95, or get the stamp for just $5 with a $50 purchase. 

Notice that some of the images have an outline around them.  This means that there is a coordinating image on one of our Cricut cartridges.  So you can cut your shape on the Cricut and stamp your image inside of it.  You can also see at the top of the carrier sheet the word "Artiste", referring to the cartridge that the shapes are on.  Then next to each image is the page # and size, indicating the page in the cartridge booklet and the size to cut the image.

The first project that I have to share with you using this stamp set is my "Uniquely You" layout.


 I created this layout for my Monthly Cricut Class in June.  

I used the following paper and embellishments:
Claire Paper Packet (X7166B) $9.95
Pink Glitter Gems (Z1807) $3.95
Dimensional Elements Quotes (Z1793 - these come with the Cricut cartridge) $4.95


This "pinwheel" thing is so easy to create.  The cricut cuts it out and even "scores" where you need to fold the paper.  Simply put 2 of them together and you have this "pinwheel"/flower burst thing.  

I have really enjoyed using Close To My Heart's Alcohol Markers and Mini Pigment Pad Sets.  They make coloring so easy and fun. On this flower I stamped my images with the Outdoor Denim mini pigment pad and the used the Blush marker set to color the flower.

This flower was colored with the Creme Brulee marker set (which unfortunately is currently unavailable for purchase).

I would love to hear what you think about the layout.  Tomorrow I will share the remainder of the artwork for my Monthly Cricut Class in June.

Thanks for stopping by,
Jaime

No comments:

Post a Comment