Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Dream Pop Card #3 featuring the Frame Flair stamp set

Only 3 days left to get your Dream Pop paper pack and they are almost all gone.

Here is another card for my June Monthly Card Club.

 For this card I used a pattern from one of our older how-to-books Wishes.  The pattern is called Collage and is on page 97.
 
 I embellished my card with:

The frame was cut using the Art Philosophy cartridge then stamped with the Frame Flair (D1546) and For Every Occasion (D1187) stamp sets.



You only have until May 31 to get your Dream Pop paper pack for just $10 when you place an order of $35.  That's a savings of $9.95.  Click here to start shopping.

To sweeten this deal even more I am offering a giveaway to everyone who purchases a Dream Pop paper pack. 
For every pack of Dream Pop that you order you are entered into a drawing for one of the following:

  1. $40 worth of FREE product from me
  2. $40 toward a Workshop, Crop, or even my August Slumber Party Retreat
Simply click here to start shopping.


Thanks for stopping by.
Jaime

No comments:

Post a Comment