Saturday, April 6, 2013

"You're Tweet" Card using the April Stamp of the Month, My Sunshine

Here is the last project that I have featuring the April Stamp of the Month, My Sunshine.   



 Close To My Heart is the original designer of this card, but I changed a few things since I'm using it for a class. You can get the directions and dimensions by clicking here.

Remember f you live near Amelia, VA you can join us at my Monthly Cricut Artiste Class on Saturday, April 27 at 9am. The class is just $10 if you own the Cricut Artiste collection and $20 if you don't as I will cut all of your papers ahead of time.

Don't live in Amelia - that's ok too. I can put together a kit for you. Simply add $5 for shipping to whichever price pertains to you. You can email me or comment below if you want to attend the class or receive a kit.

If you want to attend the class please register by Thursday, April 11.

Next week I will be sharing the cards that we will be making for this month's Card Club.  See you then.

Thanks for stopping by.
Jaime

No comments:

Post a Comment