Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Perfect Fit - Mom using Surf's Up paper

I was so excited to use the new My Acrylix stamp set, Perfect Fit - Mom (C1543) and this card that I found on Pinterest worked perfectly to highight the "World's Greatest Mom" stamp image. 

 


Here's a list of the product used:
Lagoon and White cardstock
2" Scalloped Circle Punch
1 1/2" and 1" Circle Punch

I love that this stamp set has other images and can be used for so much more than just Mom.

 This is the 4th card that we will create at my April Card Club Class that will take place on Thursday, April 25 from 6:30-9:30pm in my studio in Amelia, VA.

We will make 12 cards total (3 each of the 4 cards shown above).
 Cost of the class (or a kit) is $25 and includes the following:
All Cardstock
Just Blooms Paradise Paper Flowers (you'll have leftovers)
Black Buttons Assortment (you'll have leftovers)
Ribbon

 
If you aren't local or can't make it to the class I will gladly put together a kit for you. (Include $5 if it needs to be shipped to you and an additional $5 if it needs to be stamped.) 

 
Thanks for stopping by!
Jaime

No comments:

Post a Comment