Thursday, April 4, 2013

April Stamp of the Month

Well it's the beginning of the month and that means a new Stamp of the Month

April's stamp set is called My Sunshine.


There are numerous stamps in this set that coordinate with the Cricut Artiste cartridge.  The picture above is the actual carrier sheet for the stamp set.  You can see each image that has an outline around it also has a size and page # listed.  The page number refers to the Cricut Artiste booklet and the size is the size that the image should be cut.  It's so simple.  No more cutting out your stamped images. 

Here is a card that I created for my Monthly Cricut Artiste class.

I used the Tommy Paper Pack, Dimensional Elements Awards, and the Baker's Twine Hemp from the Mini-Medley Accents Wooden Collection.

If you live close to Amelia, VA you can join us for my Monthly Cricut Artiste Class on Saturday, April 27 at 9am.  The class is just $10 if you own the Cricut Artiste collection and $20 if you don't as I will cut all of your papers ahead of time.

Don't live in Amelia - that's ok too.  I can put together a kit for you.  Simply add $5 for shipping to whichever price pertains to you.  You can email me or comment below if you want to attend the class or receive a kit.

Be sure to come back tomorrow to see the 2 other projects that we will also create at this Class.

Thanks for stopping by!
Jaime

No comments:

Post a Comment