Monday, March 25, 2013

April Scrapbooking Club - Chantilly

I finally have some time to get on track and ahead of the game with a regular schedule.  One of my biggest goals is to post to my blog much more frequently and hopefully it will become routine.  So here it goes.....

We are on to our 2nd collection from the new Spring/Summer Idea Book.  I just love the colors in the Chantilly collection





Sorry I didn't take any close up photos of the embellishments on these pages.  In addition to the embellishments that come in the Chantilly Workshop on the Go kit, I added the Chantilly textiles.  That's right - scrapbooking now has fabric.  I really like adding dimension and texture to my pages and the Chantilly fabric is the perfect way.

 
There are 2 ways that you can also make these pages. 
1-Simply purchase the Chantilly Workshop On The Go kit and the Chantilly textiles.  The kit come with detailed instructions on how to put these 2 pages together.  (You will need inks and blocks for stamping.)

2-If you live near Amelia, VA (15 minutes from the Woodlake area in Midlothian) you can join us for my Monthly Scrapbooking Club where we will create 4 12x12 pages including the 2 seen above at either of the following dates:

Thursday, April 11, 2013 from 6:30-9:30pm
Sunday, April 14, 2013 from 2-5pm


Cost starts at just $16 and includes a full Level 2 paper packet. You can also purchase all of the embellishments and tools used or you can borrow mine, the choice is up to you.

Email me (or leave a comment) if you want to attend.

Be sure to check back tomorrow for pictures of the other 2 pages that we will create and a special page featuring the Chantilly textiles.
 
Thanks for stopping by!
Jaime

No comments:

Post a Comment