Wednesday, December 12, 2012

THANK YOU for supporting my business!

To anyone who has attended a Scrapbooking Class, Card Workshop, Crop, or any other event of mine - THANK YOU from the bottom of my heart!  I am so grateful to you for supporting my business this year.

For those ladies that purchased monthly or attend my monthly Scrapbooking Club I held my 2nd annual (free of charge) Club Member Christmas Party Crop this past Saturday, December 8.  Everyone brought a dish to share and a gift to exchange plus tons of scrappin' supplies to work on their projects.  We had a blast!

 
 
Each person also received the supplies to create this Make-N-Take page.  I took everyone's picture and provided them with all of the paper and embellishments.  I also offered amazing specials on my inventory as well as discounted and free product for orders.
 
This was just one of the ways that I could say THANK YOU to them for supporting my business. 
 
Ladies, THANK YOU again from the bottom of my heart.  You are true friends and I am forever grateful.  Jaime

No comments:

Post a Comment