Friday, December 21, 2012

Monogram Stamps - A Personal Touch

I was so excited when Close To My Heart introduced these new Monogram stamps.  They are so elegant looking, versatile, and just $2.95.  Take a look at this video to learn more.



Here are some cards that I have made for my Club Members with their monograms.


What is a Club Member you ask?
 
 
Well it's someone who places a monthly order of at least $25.  It can be any product of their choosing OR the product they will need and use at the next Scrapbooking Club Workshop.
 
 
I take everyone's order and put them all together to place one big order and share the Hostess Rewards with the Club Members.  Once every 4 months they receive free product (as little as $25, but up to $40 plus an item at 50% off). 
 
 
How do I join a Club you ask?  It's simple, come to my Monthly Scrapbooking Club Workshop OR simply place a minimum order of $25 each month.  (I can even have the order shipped directly to you.)
 
 
 
Email me for more details or your order to become a Club Member today.
 
Here are all of the benefits of being in The Club:
  • A minimum of $25 in free product (about every 3-4 months)
  • A FREE Idea Book the month before it’s released
  • A FREE Monogram stamp set
  • 4 Cards created by me using your new Monogram stamp set OR one item from my Prize Bucket
  • FREE product when you Host a Party
  • FREE product when a friend Hosts a Party

 

No comments:

Post a Comment