Thursday, December 13, 2012

La Belle Vie Scrapbooking Club in January

Anyone who has met me knows that pink is my favorite color.  I wear it all the time and my office is even painted pink.  So it's pretty safe to say that La Belle Vie is one of my favorite paper collections. 

I absolutely loved working with this paper (I even used it to decorate my calendar this year).  These papers would be great for scrappin' pictures of your sweetheart, family, delicate little girls, and anything elegant.

 
This is the page created with the Workshop On The Go kit.  You'll need the Cricut Artiste Bundle to cut, the center bracket, envelope, tag, and few other pieces.

The kit includes the Boutique Assortment with those great bling gems.  I also added the Black Striped ribbon

I really like the stamp set that you can only get in the Workshop On The Go kit.  It has this unique lamp post, the eiffle tower, "Ooh la la", and a super cute bicycle.  (You can see it on page 41 of the Autumn/Winter 2012 Idea Book.)

 
You can purchase the Workshop On The Go kit to complete this layout and more by shopping here.
 
OR if you live near Amelia (Chesterfield), VA you can join us for my Monthly Scrapbooking Club  where we will create 4 12x12 pages including the 2 seen above at either of the following dates:
 
Thursday, January 10, 2013 from 6:30-9:30pm
 
Sunday, January 13, 2013 from 2-5pm
 
 
Cost starts at just $16 and includes a full Level 2 paper packet.  You can also purchase all of the embellishments and tools used or you can borrow mine, the choice is up to you.
 
Contact me by Thursday, December 20 if you want to attend.
 
Be sure to check back tomorrow for pictures of the other 2 pages that we will create.

No comments:

Post a Comment