Saturday, November 17, 2012

Flirty Scrapbooking Club Pages 3&4

Thanks for coming back today. Here I have the 2nd layout for the Scrapbook Club in December using the Flirty Workshop On The Go kit (G1050).



This layout was created by CTMH and was part of our make-n-takes from our annual Convention this past July.  All of my regulars just loved this page and the circles and decided this would be the additional pages for the Scrapbook Club. 
The circles are punched out at 1 1/4" and there are over 30 circles on this entire layout.

I used the Flirty Complements Dimensional Elements along with Sparkles and the Autumn Lane Assortment to embellish the pages.

 

If you live near Amelia, VA you are invited to join us in December for the monthly Scrapbooking Club that meets in my studio on the following dates:

Thursday, December 6 from 6:30-9:30pm
Saturday, December 8 from 2-5pm
 
Cost varies, but begins at just $16 (which includes a full level 2 paper packet with 12 sheets of paper).
 
Get me your order by Monday, November 19 to ensure that your product is ordered in time.

If you aren't local I can put a kit together for you with my cutting directions and mail it to you. Simply email me at jaime_llewellyn@yahoo.com to purchase your kit today.

Have a great day!! Jaime


No comments:

Post a Comment