Thursday, October 18, 2012

Very Merry Christmas Gift Tags

So each month CTMH comes out with a Stamp Set that is only available during that month and gives you the opportunity to get the stamp set at a discount.  It's our Stamp of the Month program.  These stamp sets are regularly priced at $17.95, but with just a $50 purchase you can get the stamp set for only $5.
 
This month's stamp set is called Very Merry Christmas.

Here are some gift tags that I have created using this stamp set and both of our Cricut Cartridges (Art Philosophy and Artiste).

 
I just love how easy the Cricut makes things.  What a time saver that I don't have to cut the paper.

 
Both of these gift tags are Dimensional Elements (chipboard).  Each of the Cricut cartridges come with 3 sheets of our Dimensional Elements.  Art Philosophy comes with a sheet of gift tags.  So this tag is really sturdy and will hold up on a gift to a special someone this holiday season.
 
Be sure to check back tomorrow as I've got even more artwork featuring this month's Stamp of the Month, Very Merry Christmas.
 
Have a great day! Jaime

1 comment:

  1. I love this stamp set, I really wished I could have got it
    you are so creative!


    Emma Webb

    ReplyDelete