Saturday, October 27, 2012

Pear & Partridge Scrapbook Club - Pages 1&2

I just love scrapbooking Christmas pages and this year's Christmas paper packet is a must have.  CTMH used very traditional colors with a hint of Smoothie (a pink) thrown in and they are beautiful.  Here is the layout that CTMH created with the Pear & Partridge Workshop On The Go kit (G1052).
 


The Pear & Partridge Workshop On The Go kit includes the following:
My Acrylix® Pear & Partridge Workshop Stamp Set
Pear & Partridge Paper Packet
Colonial White Cardstock (2 sheets)
Pear & Partridge Complements Glittery Rub-Ons
Sparkles Red, Pink, & Purple Assortment
Instructional Guide
 
 
Here are some pictures of the stamped images on this layout.  The tree was stamped with Olive Ink on Olive Cardstock. 
 
The border below was stamped in Cashemere ink and the "half" snowflakes were stamped in Cranberry. I also added our new Glitz Glitter Gel in Almond for some extra sparkle. 

 
 
 
 
I used our new Rub-On Tool and it worked "like butta".  Simply cut out the rub-on that you want to use, remove the protective backing sheet, and rub it on to your page.  It's that easy. 
I just love the bird.

 
 
If you live near Amelia, VA you are invited to join us in November for the monthly Scrapbooking Club that meets in my studio on the following dates:

Thursday, November 8 from 6:30-9:30pm
Sunday, November 11 from 2-5pm
(I only ordered 3 extra paper packs, so contact me TODAY to guarantee your seat.)
Cost varies, but begins at just $16 (which includes a full level 2 paper packet with 12 sheets of paper).  
 
 

If you aren't local simply purchase the Pear & Partridge Workshops On The Go kit (G1052) and follow the instructions in the Workshop Guide to complete the pages on your own.

 
Be sure to come back tomorrow and see the 2nd layout that I created with these papers that we will also be making at next month's Scrapbook Club.
 
Have a great day!!  Jaime
 

1 comment:

  1. I think this is some of the most beautiful pages you have made yet!!!!
    I love them

    ReplyDelete