Wednesday, August 15, 2012

1st Semi-Annual Team Scrap-Along

I held my 1st Semi-Annual Team Scrap-Along this past Saturday and it was a huge success.  The event was for consultants in my 1st - 3rd downline.  We discussed some helpful business tips, news from Convention, and of course made some cards. 

I have always wanted to participate in a Stamp of the Month card swap and now I was able to coordinate one of my own.  We completed cards using 4 of the 6 upcoming Stamp of the Months.  You'll have to check back each month to see the artwork we created when each Stamp of the Month comes around.


You too can join us in February for my next Team Scrap-Along by becoming a part of my team.  I absolutely love my job and would love to share this opportunity with you.  This month you can receive the Exclusive Damask Tote Bag for free when you become a new Consultant.  Click here to lean more and join my team.

No comments:

Post a Comment