Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Here are my latest creations using our Art Philosophy cartridge.


These are the projects that we will be creating for my July Cricut Art Philosophy class. This page was designed by me using images from almost one single page in the Art Philosophy booklet.

Of course the owl bag is the cutest of our 2 projects.  I have to give credit where it's due.  This bag was designed by another Close To My Heart Consultant, Christina Eisenhour


 
So be sure to join us in creating these 2 projects on:
Saturday, July 21 at 10am
&
Saturday, July 28 at 9am

There are 2 price levels for this class:
  • $10 if you own a Cricut and the Art Philosophy Cartridge bundle - Bring your Cricut and your Art Philosophy cartridge and we'll cut everything together
  • $20 if you don't own a Cricut or the Art Philosophy Cartridge bundle - I will cut all of your paper ahead of time and you can show up 30 minutes late.

If you aren't local, I can mail you a kit with cutting directions, cricut instructions, and all materials needed.  Simply add $5 for shipping.

No comments:

Post a Comment