Monday, May 14, 2012

I am just crazy for Dotty!

If you haven't ordered your Dotty For You paper pack yet, you should do it today.  I just love these papers.  I created this Wall Hanging for my crop last Saturday in Honor of National Scrapbook Day.




And I created this for my June Cricut Art Philosophy class.  This page was designed by Joanne, another Close To My Heart consultant, I just changed some of the papers.



Did I mention that I just love these papers?  The patterns are so much fun and the dots coordinate with everything. 

So be sure to join me in creating the "tree" page and card on:
Saturday, June 16 at 10am
Saturday, June 30 at 9am

Here are 2 ways you can take the class and what it costs:
  • $10 if you own a Cricut and the Art Philosophy Cartridge bundle - Bring your Cricut and your Art Philosophy cartridge and we'll cut everything together
  • $20 if you don't own a Cricut or the Art Philosophy Cartridge bundle - I will cut all of your paper ahead of time and you can show up 30 minutes late.

No comments:

Post a Comment