Thursday, April 26, 2012

Spring Is in the Air in May

Each month I create a different type of project for my monthly Cricut Art Philosophy class. I was so inspired by this video that I just had to duplicate one of the projects for next month's class. Take a look.



So can you guess which project I liked the most?























That cute little box with the sentiment inside. Isn't it adorable?
And here's a picture with the box opened.

















Join me as we create this adorable box and card on Saturday, May 5 at 9am and Saturday, May 12 at 10am. Here are 2 ways you can take the class and what it costs:

  • $10 if you own a Cricut and the Art Philosophy Cartridge bundle - Bring your Cricut and your Art Philosophy cartridge and we'll cut everything together
  • $20 if you don't own a Cricut or the Art Philosophy Cartridge bundle - I will cut all of your paper ahead of time and you can show up 30 minutes late.

So let's "pop" in to spring at my May Cricut Art Philosophy class.

No comments:

Post a Comment